Vest and Skirt Update

 I've made some really good progress on the Packing Gown! YAY! I actually finished (for now at least) the skirt and under skirt mock ups. Here's some pictures of the skirt (with the underskirt on of course).


 I think I'm going to need to add another row or two of ruffles to the under skirt, but for the most part it's looking pretty good.

After struggling a lot with the vest, I finally got it right! The back is done except it does need a little work on the shaping of the bottom. Unfortunately this  used up the last of my mock up material. Hopefully I'll be able to get more quickly.


I've almost completed drafting the front as well, but it still needs a bit of work. I've also been working on the collar but obviously I haven't been able to sew it on just yet.

I think that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be getting more material soon so I can keep going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Wig Head Tutorial!

The Making of Alice | The Apron

Jedi Food Capsules {A Tutorial}